The Balaji College of Arts, Commerce & Science (BCACS) which offers various Under Graduate courses is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and recognized by the Govt. of Maharashtra. Balaji Junior College of Arts, Commerce & Science (BCACS) is affiliated to the Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune Division Board and is approved by the Govt. of Maharashtra.
To turn out of its portals competent human resource excelling both in academics and in values
To undertake the task of shaping impressionable young minds with moral values and leadership qualities. To enable them to attain a very high level of academic excellence and to achieve this object, provide the best infrastructure, opportunity and environment
Keeping in view the mission of Sri Balaji Society, Pune the present scenario of higher education at the national and international level, and advancing frontiers of science and technology, the founders have envisaged the following set of generalized and specific goals for the college.
- To provide an ideal academic atmosphere for the pursuit of excellence in higher education in science, commerce and arts
- To impart broad-based knowledge to face the current competitive world
- To provide a forum to promote the broader interaction among the scientific, social and cultural communities by organizing exhibitions, conferences, workshops, seminars and other relevant deliberations
- To organize extension activities for community development focusing on civic responsibilities, social awareness and value-based education
- To introduce new restructure and vocational courses to keep pace with evolving standards of professional competence
- To provide a forum to promote the broader interaction among scientific, social and cultural community by organizing exhibitions, conferences, workshops, seminars and other relevant deliberations
- To organize extension activities for community development focusing on civic responsibilities, social awareness and value based education.
- To promote high-quality research stressing the regional needs and social relevance
- To nurture research activities for academic nourishment, updating and fostering of scholastic temperament
- To take up research projects in the thrust areas of national interest and help the nation in academic development
- The latest technologies are implemented for delivering lectures. LCDs, OHPs are utilized when required.
- Students are inspired to present topics pertaining to upcoming technologies and syllabus as a part of co-curricular programs.
- Students are motivated by faculty members to take up small projects on relevant topics in specific areas.