The library embraces a crucial role to play in management and Commerce College. The Balaji College of Arts Commerce and Science boasts of its well-stocked library with a conducive environment for learning. It has books suited to the interests and aptitude of students of both the streams. Enriched by magazines, periodicals, newspapers, its calm and tranquil atmosphere calls the students to quench their thirst for knowledge. The BCACS Library is the center of the intellectual and social activities of the college.
- Book Bank Scheme
- News Paper Clipping
- Digital Library (Library Repository)
- Home Lending
- Reader Room
- Internet Facility
- Web OPAC Facility
- Competitive Exam Reading Room
- College Magazine
- Display New Arrival books and Magazines
Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) - Click here
List of Periodicals & Journals
|S.No||Name of Publications||S.No||Name of Publications|
|1||AIMS Intl Journal of Management||16||Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets|
|2||Arthshastra Indian Journal of Economics & Research||17||Kurukshetra - Journal of Rural Development|
|3||Banking Service Chronicle||18||Management Accountant|
|4||Biology Today||19||Mathematics Today|
|6||Career 360||21||Outlook Business|
|7||Chartered Accountant||22||Outlook Money|
|8||Civil Service Chronicle||23||Physics For You|
|9||Competition Success Review||24||Prabhadhan Indian Journal of Management|
|10||Digit||25||Pratiyogita Darpan - English|
|11||Economic and Political Weekly||26||Success Mirror|
|12||Harvard Business Review||27||TIME|
|13||Indian Today||28||The Week|
|14||Indian Journal of Finance||29||University News|
|15||Indian Journal of Marketing||30||Yojana|
List of Newspapers
|S.No||Name Of News Paper||S.No||Name Of News Paper|
|1||Times of India||8||Sakal|
|2||Pune Mirror||9||Maharashtra Times|
|3||The Indian Express||10||Pudhari|
|4||The Economics Times||11||Loksatta|
|6||Sakal Times||13||Aaj Ka Anand|
|7||Business Standard||14||Employment News|
|Mrs. Pramila Bachkar (B.A. M. Lib.)||Assistant Librarian||020-67084055 / 020-67084054 / 020-67084053|
|Mrs. Anita Gunda (B.A. M. Lib.)||Assistant Librarian||020-67084055 / 020-67084054 / 020-67084053|
- Project Gutenberg
- SPPU-Question papers
- Oxford University Press
- Wiley - Blackwell
- Web of Science
Library Committee for 2022-23
|1||Dr. O. M. Ashtankar||Chairman|
|2||Mrs. Anita Gunda||Member and Assistant Librarian|
|3||Mrs. Pramila Bachkar||Member and Assistant Librarian|
|4||Prof. Kirti Bothe||Member|
|5||Dr. Revati Deshkar||Member|
Library - Rules and Regulations at BCACS
- Library members / students should produce their ID cards at the entrance of the Library.
- The students must record their name in the entry without fail.
- Readers should observe strict silence and switch off their mobile phones etc. in the library premises.
- The students’ membership of the library is renewed at the beginning of each semester.
- Readers’ tickets / library membership ID cards are nontransferable.
- Eating, sleeping, talking loudly and loitering are strictly prohibited in the library.
- Documents taken out of the shelves must be left on the table. Replacing the books on shelves is not encouraged as it may get misplaced.
- A non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission of the Librarian.
- Reference material should not be taken outside the library.
- Readers should not mark, underline, dog-ear, write, tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time & the member shall return the same.
- Newspaper, magazines and journals must be read-only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
- No library material can be taken out of the library without permission. Unauthorized removal of anything belonging to the library will be treated as theft and dealt accordingly.
- Keep our bags, personal reading material & other belongings on property counter outside the library. The library staff is not responsible for any loss or damage to the student's belongings.
- Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership and may be debarred from using the library facilities.