Admission to Std. XI (F.Y.J.C.) for Science, Commerce & Arts
Admission Procedure for Junior College
- Admission to Std. XI (F.Y.J.C.) is through centralized admission process conducted by the Higher Secondary Board, Pune which will start after the declaration of Std. X results in Maharashtra. Students having passed Std. X (SSC / CBSE / ICSE / NOS or other equivalent examinations) are eligible for admission to F.Y.J.C. as per the merit and availability of seats. Aspirants are advised to refer to the website www.msbshse.ac.in as well as www.bcacspune.com.
- Students who have passed from Boards other than Maharashtra State Board should get validation certification from Maharashtra State Board for participating in the admission process.
- Students can seek admission to Std. XII directly as per the availability of seats. Direct applications to Std.XI may be considered for vacant seats after centralized admission process.
- The admission will be finalized only after compliance of all the relevant certificates and documents.
- Fees can be paid in two installments. The first installment should be paid at the time of admission and the second installment in the first week of December.
- Reservation for Backward category candidates will be as per the norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Students seeking admission to the Junior college may obtain the prospectus along with the application form from the college office by making a requisite payment, either in cash or by Demand Draft in favour of ‘Principal Balaji Junior College of Arts, Commerce & Science’.
Application form may be downloaded from the college website www.bcacspune.com, and the duly filled form may be sent to the college office along with the Demand Draft.
Documents Required At The Time of Admission.
- Statement of marks of SSC or other examination considered equivalent by the Board having passed in minimum five subjects with English as one of the subjects.
- School / College Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned by the examination officer, if applicable).
- Passing Certificate of SSC or equivalent examination.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit is mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Certificate in the prescribed “Appendix A” of eligibility form of the Board (for candidates coming from outside India).
- Caste Certificate / Validity / Creamy layer (as applicable) should be submitted along with two Xerox copies.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Any other.
- Fees, as notified by the authorities, will be displayed on the notice board.
- Admission will be finalized only after all the necessary documents are submitted and eligibility is granted by the Board.
- For the curriculum and the admission procedure, the decision of the Deputy Director of Education along with the SSC Board will determine and amend from time to time.
- For more information please refer Maharashtra State Board website : www.msbshse.ac.in.
Click here for Rules & Regulations of College and Instructions for students.