Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) came into being in 10th January, 2014. Initially just as one of the committees, today IQAC decides the fabric of the organization. It has made its mark in the governance strategies of the organization. The policies initiated by IQAC helped the organization to flourish academically and a better part of the community. It not only takes care of academics but also acts as an administrative body that assures a multilevel multi dimensional approach for overall development of the organization.
Objectives of IQAC
IQAC has defined Quality Objectives as
- To aim for being a ‘College with Excellence’
- To achieve academic and administrative excellence.
- To create a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning.
- To develop stronger Industry- Academia relation for the benefit of staff and students.
- To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- Development of benchmarks and their application for academic and administrative activities.
- Effective organizational communication with respect to quality parameters and their implementation.
- Promotion of academic quality through seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Practice effective documentation for quality improvement.
- Developing feedback mechanism and effectively implementing it.
- Continuous promotional and vigilant approach to assure quality education.
- Promoting quality and value addition through faculty development programs.
- Interacting IQAC of other Higher Education Institutions and to understand quality procedures and update it.
- Documentation of various programs/ activities leading to quality improvement.
The Composition of IQAC
|S.No||Name of Member||Identity|
|1||Dr. G. K. Shirude||Campus Director, Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Science|
|2||Dr. Dimple Saini||Chairperson, CDC, Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Science|
|3||Dr. G. Y. Shitole||Principal, Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Science|
|4||Prof. Paramdhaman||Principal Director, Sri Balaji Society|
|5||Prof. Parag Shah||Academic representative|
|6||Dr. Aniruddha Digraskar||Industry Representative|
|7||Prof. Bhakti Joshi||B.Com. Coordinator|
|8||Dr. Nilesh Patil||B.B.A. Coordinator|
|9||Dr. Jayasree Nambiar||IQAC Coordinator|
|10||Ms. Natlie Devid||Student Representative|