SC / ST Welfare Committee
The SC / ST Welfare Committee ensures the effective implementation of the policies and programmes of the Government of India, UGC and State Governments with regard to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. It also suggests measures for achieving the objectives laid down by the various government agencies. The Committee meets at least two times in a year and the decisions arrived at are mandatory to be implemented. The Committee functions under the Chairmanship of the Principal, BCACS.
SC / ST Welfare Committee and Caste Based Discrimination Committee
SC / ST Welfare Committee -
|Sr.No.||Name||Designation||Position in the Committee|
|1||Dr. G. Y. Shitole||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Nilesh Patil||Associate Professor||Convener|
|3||Prof. Arun Wankhade||Director, Physical Education||Member|
|4||Prof. Anil Aralikar||Assistant Professor||Member|
Caste Based Discrimination Committee -
|1||Dr. G. Y. Shitole||Principal|
|2||Mr. Anil Aralikar||Assistant Professor|
|3||Dr. Prachi Jain||Assistant Professor|
|4||Mr. Amol Jadhao||Assistant Professor|
|5||Mrs. Kirti Bothe||Assistant Professor|
SC/ST Welfare Committee has been constituted in the college campus to resolve all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST students and faculties.
- To bring the students belonging to SC/ST community at par with the main stream student body.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non-academic matters.
- To monitor the implementation of reservation policy in the institution.
- Committee often meets the students and faculties belonging to SC/ST communities, to understand their problem and take necessary action and/or render them necessary advice/help to resolve the matter.
- Creating awareness among the SC/ST students regarding the various Government and Non-Government scholarship schemes.
- Counselling the students to help them overcome inferiority complex related to interaction with fellow students and personal grooming, etc.
To File Caste-Based Discrimination Complaints, Click here